Gax Gax

Cool.

Very, very cool stuff. At first, I thought, some of the visuals were too basic; almost amateurish. But, you gladly proved me wrong. As I kept watching, the animation and art style kept getting more amazing. This grimly elegant universe, coupled with simple electronic music, and a side order of the matrix make for a truly unique and genuine animation. It got me thinking "What if?" and that's something I rarely do on Newgrounds. I'm glad you picked my brain and I'm glad I watched this animation. Cool stuff, keep it up!

Otaku32 responds:

To be honest, I only saw the parallel between this and the Matrix after a friend mentioned it to me. As I was writing it i saw some pretty obvious parallels with Serial Experiments Lain and Evangelion, which are coincidentally two of my favorite anime. So I guess it just came through subconsciously
I'm glad you enjoyed the trip. I've uploaded an explication, check the movie description :)

Terminator2 animated Terminator2 animated

sick

Very professional, very exciting, very sick. Everything about it... ugh... it's just so god damn epic. I absolutely LOVE the terminator franchise, number 2 being my favorite. But my one knock against this animation is its faith to the series. It shouldn't really be considered a "redux", in my opinion, more of a stand alone short. Either way, awesome job. Keep it up!

DangerousBob responds:

Thanks :) Yeah I guess its more of a short film then a redux.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

...

there is need that not be said

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

awesome

great idea, great execution... no problems what so ever
i dunno about the other guys though
im ginving you a 10 to make up for their useless reviews
you really deserve a 7, still a great game though

e7 e7

Cool

Cool concept, cool art style, cool music, cool story. This game was very cool except in two places: combat and main character design. The combat in the game was pretty difficult at times because of the lack of control you have over your movement. It's really hard to kill two verical laser robots along with a swivelling laser robot, and after words you have to kill even more laser robots. Although tricky, these tasks were doable, but took the player out of that element of cool.

Another aspect of the game that could have used impovement was the main character. It's just some round looking probe thing. It could have used more detail, like the laser robots, or could have been something that the player connected to more. Say, a lonely astronaut. The astronaut would have given a greater human element to the game to truly make it feel you were stranded on a foreign planet. The communication quotes at the top were good and all, but not "human" enough.

All in all: cool. I loved it.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

meh

Good mechanics, music, and art. But that's just it: it's ONLY good. Not great. Kinda like canabalt, only I like canabalt more. Good job though.

Piepa Piepa

I LOVE IT

The beginning is EPIC... the rest, well... not as epic, but still awesome. The intro really got me hyped for the rest of the song, but the rest of the song just didnt hold its own. But otherwise, a great rock song!

The Beginning The Beginning

congratulations...

you, my friend, are awesome!

xTY3x responds:

he's looking for children, you're luckily too old for him.

Abel Abel

.oOo.

abel's my favourite character... dunno why though
awesome drawing otherwise!

The Leviathan The Leviathan

wickedly awesome

Wow... just, wow. A cool take on a mythological creature. To me it looks kinda like a colossus from SotC, only a little more sleek. Great colouring too. Awesome