F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

awesome

great idea, great execution... no problems what so ever
i dunno about the other guys though
im ginving you a 10 to make up for their useless reviews
you really deserve a 7, still a great game though

e7 e7

Cool

Cool concept, cool art style, cool music, cool story. This game was very cool except in two places: combat and main character design. The combat in the game was pretty difficult at times because of the lack of control you have over your movement. It's really hard to kill two verical laser robots along with a swivelling laser robot, and after words you have to kill even more laser robots. Although tricky, these tasks were doable, but took the player out of that element of cool.

Another aspect of the game that could have used impovement was the main character. It's just some round looking probe thing. It could have used more detail, like the laser robots, or could have been something that the player connected to more. Say, a lonely astronaut. The astronaut would have given a greater human element to the game to truly make it feel you were stranded on a foreign planet. The communication quotes at the top were good and all, but not "human" enough.

All in all: cool. I loved it.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

meh

Good mechanics, music, and art. But that's just it: it's ONLY good. Not great. Kinda like canabalt, only I like canabalt more. Good job though.

Coma Coma

nevermore?

kinda samey...

Doodieman Voodoo Doodieman Voodoo

yesss

YESSSSSSssss... thank you jesus!

Doodieman responds:

Thank you God!!!!!

ImmorTall ImmorTall

cool

It's one of those few flash submissions that makes you feel differently towards them. The whole art style was simplistic, yet well done. The music was great especially when your character was being shot at. The only two games like this I can compare it to would probably be Little Wheel and Nevermore, though both much more "exciting" games to play. This, like you said, is a game some might not consider to be a game. But I enjoyed it... whatever it was. Cool.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

awesome

Very cool, catchy music, great idea.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

amazingly cool

This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. It's a great idea that really shows us how small we really are. Zooming in and out runs smoothly and the diagrams and explanations are simple yet effective. Amazing.

The Amazing Mazes V1.1 The Amazing Mazes V1.1

Lame...

To me, this is just some lame attempt at a flash game. Music is annoying, game play is boring, and art style is dull and lifeless. Just a mediocre experience overall.

MachSchneller responds:

I agree.

Simple Ragdoll Engine Simple Ragdoll Engine

Ragdoll Fun?

The title of this game is "Ragdoll Fun", but this isn't fun at all. Poor level design, glitchy physics, and no sound. Anyone could simply copy script from a flash help site and paste it right into there game... so why even bother?